Please read the information below regarding our shipping and return policies, as well as our FAQs about online ordering. If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORDER MINIMUM: We have a $75 order minimum due to shipping and fulfillment requirements.
- At check out, you will be able to select your shipping option for FedEx Ground or FedEx Express based on your location (both 2-day delivery) or overnight shipping at checkout. We ship items Monday through Wednesday, and you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped.
- At this time, we cannot guarantee same-day shipping. We will do our best to ship your order same day (if placed by noon CST) or next day if you order Monday-Wednesday, but there may be delays based on order volume and fulfillment capacity. If you need your order expedited, please email email@example.com.
- We can only ship to residential and commercial street addresses (no PO boxes), and we assume no responsibility for incorrect or incomplete shipping address entry. Please confirm your address is entered correctly on your order.
- Beeler’s Pure Pork assumes no responsibility for shipment delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (weather or otherwise).
- All products will be shipped frozen with dry ice and insulated padding. Although most of the dry ice should be gone when you receive your package, please use caution when opening your package and avoid direct contact with any dry ice that remains. Remaining dry ice will convert to a gas within 24 hours. For more information about safe dry ice handling, click here (https://dryiceinfo.com/safe.htm).
If you have any questions regarding product shipments, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because our pork is perishable, all sales are final and we do not accept returns. However, if you are unhappy with your order or something is wrong, please reach out to us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order and we will address your concerns. Pictures and/or detailed descriptions of any issues with your order will help ensure a quick resolution.
Q: How will my products be shipped?
A: All products purchased from our online store are shipped frozen with dry ice and box insulation via FedEx 2-day service (unless overnight is selected). Please see our full shipping policy here.
Q: Can I find your products in a local grocery store?
A: It depends on your location, but many retailers across the country carry our products. If you’d like to find out if there’s a store near you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind that not every retailer has shelf space for all our products, so you may not find a full selection. However, you can always ask the meat manager at your local store and they may be able to get them for you!
Q: Why does it cost more to buy your products online than at my local grocery store?
A: Offering perishable products online to be shipped all over the country requires a lot of logistics and extra packing materials, and that is reflected in the cost.
Q: Why is there a $75 order minimum?
A: The order minimum is in place due to shipping and fulfillment requirements. If you’d like to order a smaller quantity of products, we recommend checking with your local grocery store. Reach out if you need help finding a retailer near you!
Q: Why can’t I find a Beeler’s product online that I’ve purchased from my local grocery store before?
A: At this time we are only offering a select assortment of Beeler’s products online based on availability and demand. If there is something specific you don’t see here, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll see if we can add it to our online store.
Q: Can I return my products?
A: Because our pork is perishable, all sales are final and we do not accept returns. However, if you are unhappy with your order or something is wrong, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order and we will address your concerns. Pictures and/or detailed descriptions of any issues with your order will help ensure a quick resolution.
Q: My product arrived and it’s no longer frozen. Is it okay?
A: If your products are cool to the touch (40 degrees), you can place them back in the freezer as soon as you get them or in the refrigerator and consume within 3-5 days. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Q: How long are my products good once thawed? How long can I keep them in the freezer?
A: Once thawed, you should use your product within 4-5 days. You can keep your product in the freezer for up to 365 days from the Julian date printed on the package.
Q: Where can I find nutritional and allergen information for your products?
A: Ingredients and nutrition facts for all products in our online store on listed on the product pages. If you’re looking for information about a different product, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Where are your pigs raised and processed?
A: All of our pigs are raised and processed in Iowa and South Dakota.
Q: I’d like to send Beeler’s Pure Pork as a gift to someone. Do I need to make any special notes on my order?
A: Beeler’s Pure Pork makes a great gift for Christmas, special occasions or as a thank you. At check-out, you can just enter the shipping address of where you’d like the product shipped. We do not include copies of the invoice or pricing in the boxes. If you’d like to include a note with the pork, please enter that in the Comments section on your order.