Our online store is now open! We are excited to deliver your favorite Beeler’s Pure Pork products right to your doorstep.
Please read the information below regarding our shipping and return policies. If you have any questions regarding product available or online ordering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ORDER MINIMUM: We have a $75 order minimum due to shipping and fulfillment requirements. Our standard box fits about 15 packages (bacon and sausage). If you’re ordering a butt, ribs, half ham or loin, you can fit about 8-10 small packages alongside it. We can ship multiple boxes, but will try to be efficient in fitting product in the fewest number of boxes.
- To maximize your shipping, make sure you order at least 12 lb. of products. Our standard box fits about 15 packages (bacon and sausage). If you’re ordering a butt, ribs, half ham or loin, you can fit about 8-10 small packages alongside it. We can ship multiple boxes, but will try to be efficient in fitting product in the fewest number of boxes.
- You will have shipping options for 2-day Ground or Express (depending on your location) or overnight shipping at checkout. We ship items Monday through Wednesday, and you will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped.
- At this time, we cannot guarantee same-day shipping. We will do our best to ship your order same day (if placed by noon CST) or next day if you order Monday-Wednesday, but there may be delays based on order volume and fulfillment capacity. If you need your order expedited, please email email@example.com.
- We can only ship to residential and commercial street addresses (no PO boxes), and we assume no responsibility for incorrect or incomplete shipping address entry. Please confirm your address is entered correctly on your order.
- If you are located in Hawaii, Alaska or outside the United States, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss shipping logistics to your location.
- Beeler’s Pure Pork assumes no responsibility for shipment delays due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (weather or otherwise).
- All products will be shipped frozen with dry ice and insulated padding. Although most of the dry ice should be gone when you receive your package, please use caution when opening your package and avoid direct contact with any dry ice that remains. Remaining dry ice will convert to a gas within 24 hours. For more information about safe dry ice handling, click here (https://dryiceinfo.com/safe.htm).
If you have any questions regarding product shipments, please reach out to email@example.com.
Because our pork is perishable, all sales are final and we do not accept returns. However, if you are unhappy with your order or something is wrong, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order and we will address your concerns. Pictures and/or detailed descriptions of any issues with your order will help ensure a quick resolution.