Best when naked.
STRIPPED DOWN TO THE BARE BASICS.
PREMIUM QUALITY, ANTIBIOTIC FREE, HERITAGE DUROC PORK
Above all else, we pride ourselves on the exceptional taste and quality of our antibiotic free pork products. Beeler’s is proud to raise Heritage Duroc pork – but not just your average Duroc. We have worked hard to refine our Duroc-sired genetics to achieve superior marbling for an unforgettable dining experience. For that juicy bite and vibrant pink color, we focus on achieving the perfect pH. In fact, our natural pork flavor is so tasty, you’ll notice minimal ingredients added to our products. It’s just that good!
WHAT’S ON OUR LABEL?
We believe in empowering our customers through knowledge and choice. So what do our label claims mean?
- No gestation crates. Our sows are housed in large, unrestricted pens, allowing for social interaction and freedom to move around.
- No antibiotics ever. Our antibiotic free pork means our pigs are never treated with antibiotics.
- Vegetarian fed. Our pigs are fed diets free of animal byproducts, growth promotants, or ractopamine.
- No nitrites or nitrates and minimal added ingredients. We only use pure natural spices and ingredients in our bacons, hams, and sausages, and we never add MSG, sodium nitrate, or chemical preservatives. No nitrites or nitrates except for those naturally occurring in celery powder and sea salt.
- Non-GMO Diets. We’re proud to offer select products as non-GMO fed pork products, verified by the Non-GMO Project. Our pork upholds all of our standards of quality, purity, and welfare while also feeding the pigs a certified non-GMO diet of corn and soybean meal. In addition, all added ingredients in our non-GMO products are also certified non-GMO.
WHAT’S A GMO?
“GMO” stands for genetically modified organism. It means that an organism has had its DNA altered or modified through genetic engineering. While the “safety” debate of GMOs rages on, one thing is certain: you are entitled to choice when it comes to your diet! Giving consumers a choice has always been the cornerstone of our family’s values. It’s why we go to great lengths to provide pork options devoid of questionable chemicals and practices.
So what pork products do we offer, you ask?
Well, if it’s on the pig, we have it! You can find our products in retail stores and on restaurant menus across the country. From primal cuts (loins, butts, picnics, ribs and more) to processed (bacon, sausage, hams), all our products are held to the same high standards. We strive to offer the best tasting pork products on the planet!
Learn more about some of our most popular pork products here: