APPLE CRANBERRY LI’L PIGS IN A BLANKET
- 1 LB BEELER’S APPLE CRANBERRY LI’L BITES
- Grainy Mustard for dipping
- Smoked Paprika for garnish
- 1 pack frozen Puff Pastry
- Defrost puff pastry according to directions on box.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Once thawed cut each pastry sheet the width of sausages (about 1.5-2”) leaving just enough to expose the ends. Then cut each pastry into 1/3 pieces lengthwise.
- Quickly before pastry starts to become sticky roll each individual sausage tightly in cut pastry crimping the edges to securely fit shape of sausage.
- Line puff pastry wrapped sausages on baking sheet leaving about 3” between each allowing room for them to puff when baked.
- Cook for approximately 30 min until pastry crisps up and turns golden brown. Serve warm or at room temp along with grainy mustard for dipping.