Are you ready to add another level to your pantry? Perfect your personal favorite blend of Beeler’s bacon and salt to enhance any dish in your kitchen with confidence.
1-12 ounce package Beeler’s Pure Pork Bacon, any style
½ cup Sea Salt or Kosher flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a half sheet pan with parchment paper liner.
- Lay bacon slices evenly on a sheet pan.
- Bake the bacon at 350-365 until the fat has rendered and is brown and as crispy as you can get. Cooking times may vary (approximately 13-15)
- Drain the cooked bacon on paper towels and blot as much fat off as possible.
- Cool on fresh dry paper towels.
- Blend bacon into fine pieces in a food processor or Vita-Mix blender.
- Add salt and pulse machine until the two ingredients are combined.
- Store in tightly sealed glass jars for up to a month.
- Use it on any of your favorite dishes such as avocado toast, an omlet, pasta or simply on a hard boiled egg.