A Grandma Weezie Favorite! A MUST try – extremely good!
- 1/4 lbs Bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbls vinegar
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 4 cans of beans, drained (kidney, pork & beans, butter beans, green beans, black beans, great northern or any firm bean)
- Brown bacon, ground beef, and onion.
- Drain meat mixture and add remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1.5 hours.
- Or to cook using a crockpot: After browning the meat, add all ingredients and cook on low for 6-8 hours.