Try this spicy app featuring Beeler’s chorizo and seriously sharp cheddar cheese from our friends at Cabot Cheese.
CHORIZO CHEESE DIP
- 1 LB. Beeler’s Non-GMO Chorizo
- 2 TBSP Flour 2 TBSP Butter
- 2 TBSP Flour
- 1 c. Milk
- 1.5 cups Sharp Cheddar (we used Cabot Seriously Sharp)
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- Cook chorizo, drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Whisk in the flour, and allow to cook for a couple minutes.
- Whisk milk into butter/flour mixture. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until mixture thickens.
- Reduce heat to low. Add your cheese (shredded or cubed) and tomatoes, and stir until cheese is melted.
- Mix in cooked chorizo.