Check out a short video here.
Halloween Li’l Bite Mummies
- 1 LB BEELER’S LI’L BITES
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat air fryer to 350, or oven to 375.
- Roll the crescent rolls into two rectangles (4 rolls each). Pinch the perforated seams together, then slice into thin strips (about .25″ or less).
- Wrap 1-2 crescent roll strips around Li’l Bites to resemble a mummy. Repeat until strips are gone.
- If using an air fryer, place parchment paper in the basket then place your mummies in the fryer. Heat at 350 for about 4-5 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- If using the oven, place mummies on a cookie sheet and bake at 375 for about 10-12 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown.
- Once mummies are cooked, use a toothpick and ketchup, bar-b-cue sauce or mustard (or get creative!) to make “eyes” on your mummies.