JALAPEÑO PEPPERJACK BBQ LI’L BITES
- 1 LB BEELER’S JALAPEÑO PEPPERJACK LI’L BITES
- 8 oz of your favorite BBQ Sauce (we prefer a sweeter sauce)
- Mix ingredients and slowly cook on stove top covered over low heat.
- Once sauce reaches low simmer continue to cook for about 20-30 minutes.
- If sauce starts to get too thick a little water can be added and mixed to thin it out to right consistency that will coat the back of a spoon.
- Recipe can be scaled up or down according to size of party and these can also be done in a slow cooker on high heat for 1 hour until hot then turned down to low for an additional 2 hours.