Try our twist on this children’s favorite, made with our healthy pork tenderloin and a gluten-free breading!
1 cup rice flour
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. onion powder
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 tbsp. water
2 cups seasoned bread crumbs (we used gluten-free panko)
2 Stub tenderloins or full tenderloin cut into bite size 1″ pcs
100% Pure Avocado oil for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the flour, garlic and onion powder and some salt and pepper to taste. In a second bowl, mix the eggs with water.
2. Add cut pork tenderloin pieces into the bowl of seasoned flour to coat. Fun for the kids can be placing the seasoned flour in a bag and shaking the pork pieces to coat.
3. In batches, using 1 wet hand and 1 dry hand, dip the pork tenderloin pieces in egg and drain off excess and then coat in the breadcrumbs.
4. Heat about 2 inches of avocado oil in a medium sized saucepan over medium-high heat until a few breadcrumbs dropped in the oil start to sizzle right away.
5. Fry the Beeler’s Pure Pork Tenderloin pieces, in small batches if needed, until beautifully golden brown and cooked through. Drain any existing fat on a paper towel and serve immediately alone or with your favorite dipping sauce.