This recipe is a new take on a traditional taco! These Beeler’s Pizza Taco Li’l Bite Cups combine all the flavors of both pizza and tacos with toppings like salsa, queso fresco cheese, and more.
PIZZA TACO LI’L BITES CUPS
16 oz. Beeler’s L’il Bites
1 (13.8 oz rolled) Pizza Dough
1 Cup Salsa
1 Cup Queso Fresco (shredded)
1/2 Bell Pepper (diced)
Diced Bell Pepper
- Start by unrolling pizza dough, cut into 12 equal pieces. Place the pizza dough pieces in a greased muffin pan.
- Spoon in your favorite salsa then follow that up with shredded Queso fresco or mozzarella.
- Top with diced sweet peppers and then crown the pizza taco cup with a Beelers li’l Bites.
- Place it in a preheated oven, grill, or smoker at 425° for about 15 minutes or until the chase is melted and the crust is golden.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with your favorite taco toppings.
Need ideas on what to serve with these taco cups? Check out our blog.