For those nights when you don’t want to put in a lot of effort, but still want to eat something good.
PORK & RICE CASSEROLE
1 hour & 5 mins
- 6 Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cans hot water
- 1 can mushrooms
- Brown meat.
- Put uncooked rice evenly on greased 9×13″ pan.
- Sprinkle with dry soup mix.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and spoon over rice.
- Top with meat.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until rice is done and meat tender. Check midway for moisture