Feeling like impressing your friends tonight for dinner, then this is the recipe for your guests.
Tenderloin with Harissa & Honey
2 Beeler’s Pure Pork Tenderloins, clean of silver skin, cut into 2-3 inch thick medallions
1 teaspoons harissa seasoning
1 teaspoon oil for searing
2 cloves fresh garlic, sliced
4 tablespoons pork stock (or chicken/beef)
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons butter
3 sprigs fresh thyme
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season and rub the cleaned pork tenderloin with harissa seasoning, salt and pepper on all sides.
- Place a heavy gauged searing pan on medium high heat. Add cold oil to the pan.
- Begin to sear pork tenderloin on all sides until golden brown. Reduce heat to low-medium.
- After the pork is golden brown on all sides, add fresh garlic and half of the butter to the pan.
- As the garlic lightly caramelizes, add pork stock, thyme and honey and reduce to a saucy consistency. Finish by swirling in the last of the butter!
- Enjoy this quick little Beeler’s Pure Pork tenderloin dish served with your favorite accompaniment.