Here is a nice recipe to spruce up any piece of pork. Remember when you are in the kitchen to explore with ingredients and feel free to substitute or add to a recipe.
Savory Ham Glaze
1 teaspoon oil/fat/butter
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 onion, diced
½ cup organic honey
1 cup Beeler’s Pork Stock
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a heavy gauged sauce pot, caramelize the diced onion and garlic with the fat of your choice.
- Pull sauce pot off of the burner to add the honey to melt into the savory ingredients.
- Put the sauce pot back on a medium heat burner and add Beeler’s pork stock.
- Simmer to reduce by half.
- Pour the contents of the sauce pot into a Vitamix blender to puree smooth.
- Add glaze to a sauce bowl and add chopped rosemary.
- Enjoy of Beeler’s Ham or Pork Chops