Beeler’s sausage stuffed pork loin is a delicious dish that combines two cuts of meat together: Beeler’s pork stuffed with more Beeler’s pork! Sausage stuffed pork loin is such an easy dish to make, yet it’s absolutely delicious and packed with flavor.
SAUSAGE STUFFED PORK LOIN
- Using a sharp knife, place the Beeler’s Pork Loin fat side up, with short end toward you. Position knife on the bottom third of the pork loin then cut into the center of pork loin. Continue making horizontal cuts into the pork loin until you are about an inch away from cutting it in half. Then return to the middle area and repeat the process again on the thicker part unrolling the pork as you cut and keeping knife parallel to cutting board to maintain the same thickness. It may be necessary in some areas to cut down slightly to unroll evenly. Continue cutting until pork unrolls to form a rectangle but be sure not to cut completely through the meat.
- Place the pork loin fat side up and liberally season with salt and herbs de Provence. Turn the pork over and season the inside with salt and herbs de Provence as well.
- Evenly spread a layer of cooked & crumbled Beeler’s Italian Sausage over the pork loin. Starting on either shorter end roll the pork loin keeping the sausage inside. Once the pork loin is rolled use butchers twine to tightly secure the rolled pork.
- For easy clean up place the pork loin on a foil lined sheet tray with a roasting rack. Place the pork in a preheated oven, grill, or smoker and roast at 350°F until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 155°F (it should take about 75-90 minutes). If the top of the pork begins to burn place a piece of foil loosely tented on top of the pork loin.
- Once the Beeler’s Pork Loin has reached an internal temperature of 155°F remove it from the heat and allow it to rest for at least 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Be sure to remove all the butchers twine then use a sharp knife to slice the pork into inch slices.